Sunday, November 20, 2022

No Sounds on Windows 11? Here's How to Fix It.

Looking for:

Fixing Windows 10 computers lose sound after sleep mode? | The Official FileInspect Blog.No Audio After Sleep Windows 10 - Easy Fix 













































     


- [Fixed] No Sound on Windows 10 - Quickly & Easily - Driver Easy



  Apr 10,  · Since I last updated my graphics drivers, I have has an issue where my sound refuses to work. It acts like it is working (sound settings show the sound is supposedly happening, I just don't hear it). This can happen from start-up of the PC, or when the PC goes into standby/sleep mode and I resume using my PC. To fix the issue, I have to restart. Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for updates. Do one of the following: If the status says "You're up to date, go to the next tip. If the status says "Updates are available," select Install now. Select the updates you want to install, then select Install. Restart your PC and see if your sound is working properly. Apr 20,  · I have problem with audio output not working after my PC resumes from sleep. After resuming, speakers do work, but there's no sound from audio output jack. I am forced to restart my PC to use headphones. I have observed that whenever this happens, the volume icon in .    


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Sounds on Windows 11? Here's How to Fix It.

Looking for: Fixing Windows 10 computers lose sound after sleep mode? | The Official FileInspect Blog.No Audio After Sleep Windows 10 - E...